At Bean & Leaf Cafe, we specialize in corporate catering in Boston, which means all of our delicious foods can be brought straight to your office or event! Let us help make your next meeting a huge success with our delicious breakfast or lunch packages. Free delivery is available for the surrounding downtown area. We offer a free sandwich to the person placing the order. You benefit even if you’re not in the meeting! Give us a try, and we promise to make you look good.
Our menu is flexible, so feel free to mix and match. Below you’ll find some of our preset platters to help you get started.
Winner Takes All – $16.00 per person
Combination of our low fat scones, muffins, croissants and bagels. Served with sliced fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice, and freshly brewed coffee.
Ready, Set, Go! – $13.00 per person
A selection of our homemade breakfast items, juice and coffee.
Joe to Go – $30.00 – serves 10 small coffees with cups, milks, sugars, etc.
Hot Breakfast – We offer a variety of hot breakfast items. A 24-hour notice is required. Egg whites available upon request for additional charge.
- Scrambled eggs – $7.50 per person
- Egg Sandwiches – $8.00 per person – A variety of egg sandwiches, including bacon, ham, sausage, feta, spinach, avocado, cheese, veggies
- Sides – $3.50 per person for each – Bacon, sausage, & home-fries
Fresh Fruit Platter – $6.00 per person
Includes a fantastic array of ripe seasonal fruits such as: fresh cut watermelon, pineapple, strawberry, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, grapes and oranges
Middle Eastern platter – $8.00 per person
An attractive table-ready platter of homemade hummus, tabbouleh, grape leaves, roasted bell peppers, feta, olives and tahini. Perfect when paired with our veggies and pita chips for dipping.
Cheese Platter – $7.00 per person
An assortment of imported and domestic cheeses – Swiss, cheddar, provolone, brie and goat cheese, served with crackers and grapes. We are also able to make this a cheese and veggie platter, please ask.
Three for Me – $19.00 per person
Assorted sandwiches served on a variety of Iggy’s Breads with chips and beverages.
Fabulous Four – $21.00 per person
Assorted sandwiches served on a variety of Iggy’s Breads with chips, beverages, and dessert.
Filling Five – $26.00 per person
Assorted sandwiches served on a variety of Iggy’s Breads with garden/pasta salad, chips, beverages, and dessert.
Mixed Sandwich Platter – $12.00 per person
A mixed bag of all Bean & Leaf sandwiches on different types of Iggy’s Breads. Served with lettuce and tomato.
Salads & Pasta Salads
Garden Salad – $5.00 per person – Fresh cut romaine, tomato, cucumbers, carrots, onions and olives with choice of dressings
Greek Salad – $5.00 per person – Fresh cut romaine, tomato, cucumbers, carrots, onions, feta and olives with choice of dressings
Pasta Salads – $6.00 per person – Choice of Italian, Greek, and Thai-peanut. Add chicken for additional $1.00.
Looking to go that extra mile for your next corporate catered event? The Bean & Leaf can help. All of our daily hot specials are available for catering. We do ask that you try and give us at least a 24-hour notice for all hot entrees. *All entree dishes come with a side garden salad, and most come complete with your choice of rice or roasted potatoes.
Hot entrees – $22.00 per person
- Bang Bang Chicken – Delicious sweet chili and spicy sauce with white meat chicken breast and veggies, served over a bed of white basmati rice
- Peanut Ginger Chicken – Savory peanut satay sauce with white meat chicken breast and veggies, served over a bed of white basmati rice
- Mango Chicken – Fresh Mangoes with chicken in a sweet sauce with just a hint of spice served veggies over a bed of white basmati rice
- Jambalaya – Shrimp, Chicken, pork kielbasa and vegetables cooked in a spicy Spanish rice
- Chicken Piccata Pasta – Chicken Breast, capers, lemon butter sauce served over penne pasta
- Herb Chicken – Seasoned chicken topped with a creamy mushroom and herb sauce.
- Sesame Chicken – Chinese food mainstay, with a Bean & Leaf twist.
- Chicken Pot Pie – Comfort food to help you get through your work day.
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta – One of our most popular dishes – penne pasta with basil tomato, blue cheese, chicken breast all mixed in with our buffalo cheese sauce.
- Pulled Pork – Slow roasted BBQ pork, served with cornbread, coleslaw, pickles and rolls
- Roast Turkey Dinner – Oven-roasted, moist white meat turkey, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce and veggie
Desserts – $4.00 per person
Fresh Baked Cookie Platter – Includes, Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut butter with Reese’s Cup, and Triple chocolate
Espresso Fudge Brownies – Homemade, decadently sweet espresso fudge brownies